Elite Laser Hair is a rip off! False Advertising. THE TRUTH about elite laser hair reviews

They Lured me in with a $16 internet ad. The woman knew I did not have money as a single mother. She hustled me for over a thousand dollars and when I wanted to stop coming, she basically threatened me with loosing my money.

Dont trust Elite Laser Hair Removal in Bohemia, NY. Elite Laser Hair removal on Veterans Memorial Highway, Bohemia, NY is a SHAM!

I would like to know how people like this can sleep at night. $1000 may not be a lot of money to some people, but it literally takes food off our tables at night.

I read other complaints about them too. Obviously im not the only people they manipulate.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 8 Yes 8 3 No 3
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 14, 2013 #717054

I'm only commenting because i am disturbed by this complaint. If the money you spent in laser is taking food off of your table than why were you getting laser in the first place? Doesn't make sense to me... No one forced you and you obviously knew you couldn't afford it. This review just does not make any sense and if anything makes you look irresponsible honestly.

In Response to Anonymous Good

Sep 21, 2013 #719913 Stony Brook, New York

Maybe it doesn't make sense to you because you are the owners?? You people should be ashamed of yourselves. Rot in your greed.

Sep 11, 2013 #715588 New York City, New York

Elite laser hair in Bohemia sucks. The "Nurse" is an ***. My Barber knew more about hair! Elite Laser Hair wasted 7 months of my life. NO RESULTS!!! :roll

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Elite Laser Hair. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Elite Laser Hair.
Filing a new complaint about