Dont go to elite laser hair in stony brook ny. they are racist. They refused to treat me at first because of the color of my skin. They are rude and then Donna overcharged me for a treatment that I was talked into. I was lured in by their *** ads that say $16 hair removal treatments. I felt like I was in a spider web!

They were rude and she was constantly reminding me of the color of my skin. Maybe they never saw anything but irish skin before, but they are unprofessional and insulting. The laser service sucked too!

BUYER BEWARE, AVOID ELITE LASER HAIR! THE ESTHETICIANS DO LASER, NOT JUST RN'S.

DONT PUT YOUR TRUST INTO WWW.ELITELASERHAIR.COM

I WANT A REFUND!!

THE AD SAID $16 PER TREATMENT!!!! THAT WAS ***! I GOT ROBBED!!!!!

The woman Donna took cash and didnt give me a receipt, it went in her pocket! IRS will enjoy my next complaint to them!

EliteLaserHair.com - Bohemia, STONY BROOK Laser HairRemoval?

www.elitelaserhair.com/

Map of 3920 Veterans Memorial Highway, Suite 1, Bohemia, NY (631) 676-5777 - Directions

LETTER SENT TO BBB AND COUNTY ATTORNEY GENERAL FOR FALSE ADVERTISING AND CONTACTED AN ATTORNEY REGUARDINGTHEIR RACIST TREATMENT OF PEOPLE OF COLOR.

I PLAN TO FILE A SMALL CLAIMS CASE FOR A FULL REFUND, AND POSSIBLY MORE.

AVOID ELITE LASER HAIR IN BOHEMIA NY , STONY BROOK NY

Had an Experience with Elite Laser Hair?

Comments

TONY
#719872

ELITE LASER HAIR REMOVAL STONY BROOK, NY IS A SCAM!!

New York City, New York, United States #715589

Elite laser hair in Bohemia sucks.The "Nurse" is an ***.

My Barber knew more about hair! Elite Laser Hair wasted 7 months of my life.

NO RESULTS!!!:(

k

$16 is cheap the average is $300 per treatment and you need about 5-8 treatments for it to work.

there are 2 different lasers one for dark skin and one for light skin, some places still only have the light skin laser as this was the first one to be released and this is actually ineffective on dark skin.